While the Instagram Reel format has its perks, you may prefer to watch your Instagram Stories on your phone or another device. Luckily, downloading Instagram Reels to your phone is simple! Here are the three best ways to do so
1) Copy the Link
- Link your device’s phone number and log in to the account on your laptop or desktop computer.
- Open a web browser and log into your account. If you have an iPhone, use Safari as it is the most stable and secure browser for logging in with Touch ID. From here, go back through each of your posts that you want to download onto your phone; click on Export at the bottom of the post and select Download Post.
- Click on the options shown at the top that is labeled iPhone or Android depending on what type of device you have (iOS or Android).
- When you’re finished downloading, click on settings in your feed and select delete original post. Otherwise, you may run into storage issues down the road.
- Open Instagram on your device and tap load previous posts. Tap on a picture that you want to see saved or shared (not all will be available).
- You should have already downloaded these posts onto your computer, so click through until you find one with a little cloud icon in a corner of it, and download that post onto your phone if not already done so by previous steps.
2) Safari Downloader
If you are looking for a way to download your InstaReel, Safaridr has the answer. Safaridr is an extension that allows you to save content on sites. This means you can easily download and re-watch any video from social media including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Snapchat. Clicking on this extension’s icon will allow you for more options including Save Video/Save Image (to device) and Copy Link URL. Safaridr also blocks ads from video playback so it is easy to follow along with videos!
Discover the benefits of having a social media marketing agency support your business. At Impact PR, our goal is to help you plan, manage, and grow your social media agency in Auckland presence, so you can drive traffic to your website and stay ahead of the game.
While you could use Safaridr for any video, there are other applications available that are specific for downloading Instagram videos. IGVideoDownloader is another helpful app that allows you to download InstasReel videos in a simple format and then save it on your device for later. This app’s simple interface makes it easy to find what you want quickly, so once you find an Instareel you like all you have to do is tap on it and hit download! With just one tap your Instareel will be downloaded directly into your phone or computer without a hassle. It’s fast, safe, and very easy to use!
3) Third-Party Apps
Instagram is by far the most popular social media platform for connecting with your friends, family, and celebrities. And now that it supports videos, there are even more opportunities for you to explore and create content that shows off your style. One of the best ways to do this is by downloading video reels from other users onto your phone for easy access! And because scrolling through pictures gets boring after a while, you’ll need a few tricks up your sleeve in order to make it more interesting…but first, let’s get these videos downloaded! Here are three apps that allow you to download videos from other Instagram users directly onto your phone.
The official Instagram app is a great place to start. To download videos on your phone, go into one of your feed’s grid views and tap on one of your favorite reels (or user profiles) until you’re taken to their profile page. Scroll down a bit and you’ll see a download button along with an option for quality, so make sure you choose HD if available! Tap that button and voila! The video will be saved onto your phone, but only temporarily. If you’re looking for more permanent storage, don’t worry—you’ve got options.
Comments are closed.